Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

My two week hiatus was amazing. My vacation started with a REAL MAN coming to see me. I have been so horny lately that as soon as he walked in the door I pounced on him. I look at you subs and your tiny dicks all day and almost forgot that REAL MEN have REAL dicks!! As I freed his enormous cock from the prison of his pants my mouth started to water my pussy started to throb and the rest is history. There was one lucky sub who payed for the pleasure of seeing my man fill me up with his massive dick I let him watch the first 13 minutes and then disconnected, do you know he deposited more money into my paypal hoping i would just let him hear my moans... what a pathetic pig.


My days continued on like this for the duration of my excursion. I can't count the number of times I climaxed.!!This vacation was filled with great sex  great company and explosive orgasms!! I know you wish you were there.....




With that being said its time to clean up my pig pin. Some of you have forgotten that even when i'm not around i'm around. I feel for the piggies that have assignments due!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment