Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Must Read

After receiving a myriad of worthless messages from so called "financial subs", I am quite disgusted, but not surprised. It's so sad that some of you losers have been spoiled into thinking you are a financial sub of any kind when clearly all you have in mind is your own selfish desires. Wanting to buy pics, or a jerk session, or pay to cum is fine, but you are NOT a financial sub. You are a selfish little wanker, nothing more and you will be treated as such. If you do not desire to give to me JUST to make me happy, not expecting anything in return, then your desires are SELFISH. I have much more respect for a boy who admits this fact to me and says this *respectfully* at first contact. ( Note that, "respectfully" is the key word here. No matter if you are a true slave or a fetishist, if you are a male sub before me, you are inferior and should never forget your place.) Losers with cheesy pics of piggies and dollar signs on their profiles don't fool me. In fact, I think that makes you extra pathetic. 


But what's even worse is how some of you think you DESERVE anything from me ESPECIALLY my time or attention. There is no *get to know you* *see if you are compatible* time with me. This is NOT a fuckin dating site and the only subs worth any D/s relationship with me are *real* financial subs (which you are clearly not if you do not offer tribute upfront). If you want to get to know me before taking the step towards servitude (or buying a session), there is plenty to google and buy about me. And if all else fails, you may submit questions to this blog and I may choose to answer. Learn about me on your own time and don't EVER ask me a question you can find out yourself. My time is too valuable to waste and even when you are paying out the ass for it, you still don't deserve it. Because I don't need your money. I want it bitch. 


My acknowledgement and attention is a privilege. If you do not see it that way, you are CLEARLY not worth it. If you do not offer to tribute me before begging to speak to me or serve me, you are CLEARLY not worth it. If you do not approach me with humility and respect, YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT WORTH IT. 


And how do I know this? Because I know what a *real* financial sub is and how one worthy of servitude should approach me. Had I been more ignorant or a complete newbie to financial domination, I may have tolerated this behavior. THANK GODDESS I know better. And more importantly, I know my worth. 


I added my formspring for your questions!
http://www.formspring.me/ladyshinez

2 comments: