Saturday, July 20, 2013

I know your happy!

As I said in an earlier post- I have been absent from the scene in the past year.  But being the Goddess that I am, attracting worthless losers who crave my attention and will do just about anything to get it is something I have become quite accustomed too. In fact- its seems as though when I declared to the universe that I would be pursuing a career in financial domination gifts and money started falling into my lap!  Unfortunately as my attention to producing content and keeping active dwindled so did my gifts.  Until recently I was inspired to make a comeback.  I don't know how this loser found me but he did and his minuscule tributes have been coming in around the first of every month.  And although his tributes are tiny and laughable I must thank him because he has made me realize that you all really need me.  By not being available to control, manipulate, and wallet rape you I have left your pathetic lives even more  meaningless and unsatisfied then the day you were born. But do not fret my pets.  I have been prompted to make a comeback.  One that will leave you begging to be in my greedy grips of manipulation and control.

No comments:

Post a Comment